Friday, July 8, 2011

My little bro gets hitched!

This wedding was so much fun, so incredibly beautiful and absolutely 'Paul and Montana.' Being involved with a wedding on a personal level reminded me about what's truly important, what isn't, and that having a great time and enjoying the moment really is the goal. The wedding was at Montana's parents house just outside of Joseph, Oregon. It couldn't have been in a more picturesque setting. Mt. Joseph and the Eagle Cap wilderness framed the gorgeous ceremony and following reception. I couldn't be happier that my brother found his true love. Even from the beginning, there was never a question in my mind that Montana was my little bro's match made in heaven. I love you both! Congrats and cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!

Seriously, isn't she gorgeous!? Her dress was a true vintage find, purchased from an antique shop and we're thinking is circa 1930.

The colors of the wedding were shades of orange with deep purple.

Pretty Momma!


Bridal bouquet

Bridesmaid bouquet



Boutonniere of scabiosa seed pod with accents and grass wrap.

A new use for a heart shaped basket.

Mother's corsage



Gotta love the moose antler and flowers!

Montana's super talented father made this antler shed arbor just hours before the ceremony. I think it is definitely worthy of being shown off.

No comments:

Post a Comment