Monday, February 11, 2013

Corina and Ethan

Corina and Ethan have a special place in my heart. Ethan and my husband are in our church's worship band together. According to my husband, Ethan is one of the best drummers on the planet! :) When Corina and Ethan announced their engagement, the hubs dropped me a shameless plug. I'm so glad he did! I was honored to carry out this gorgeous vision! Their colors were aubergine and ivory, and Corina was very inspired by deep purple ornamental artichokes. I put 3 in her bouquet and a little tiny one in her father's boutonniere. Super cool! The collection also has chocolate cosmos, chocolate calla lilies, bells of Ireland, lisianthus, seeded eucalyptus, purple limonium, dendrobium orchids and a few gardenia reserved for the bridal bouquet. Thank you to Becerra Photography for these gorgeous photos! Thank you Corina and Ethan for trusting your beautiful vision to me!





Here are a few shots I took...










No comments:

Post a Comment