Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Angela and Tim

Angela is one of my beautiful Rinella cousins. She's in so many of my happy childhood memories. We're blessed to have the support of our big Italian family, and our time together has always been filled with belly laughs, endearing love and lots and lots of pasta! I love you Angela! Thank you for trusting your flowers to me! I love you too Tim, for the wonderful man you are for my sweet, beautiful cousin. 

These pieces were so much fun to create! Angela told me she wanted daisies, daisies, daisies and blue. So here you go... I can't get enough of deep blue hydrangea, so that was a natural choice. I also used sea holly and blue delphinium to add some texture and little pops of whimsy. This was such a beautiful and fun wedding. Thank you to Vivid Life Images for these incredible photos!










No comments:

Post a Comment