Friday, February 8, 2013

Anna and Chris; Rincon, Puerto Rico

I am so honored to have done the flowers for this gorgeous wedding... in Rincon, Puerto Rico! Anna found me on Etsy and the rest is history. I was immediately inspired by she and Chris, and by Puerto Rico. I'm so excited to share these brilliant photos by D'avello Photography. I'm not sure if I'm admiring the bouquet or the photography more. At any rate, here are some incredible shots of a bouquet that traveled from Portland, Oregon to Rincon, Puerto Rico during the holidays... I packaged and shipped this beauty on December 21st for their January 3rd wedding. Succulents, even an agave and air plants in every piece... Fun fact: Everything in this collection can be replanted!




Here are a few shots I took...



No comments:

Post a Comment