Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lauren and Jacob

Narcissus! Aka, daffodils. Did you know that daffodils are in the Amaryllis family? I didn't, until I just looked up the spelling of Narcissus. I have thousands of extra fragrant, award winning daffy-dills that pop up every year.They smell amazing, and are so beautiful and fresh, and absolutely a statement of spring. I was honored to do the flowers for Lauren and Jacob. Working with Lauren was a treat. She's such a sweet, genuine person with a real zest for life. Here are some of the photos I snapped of the pretties I was honored to create for their special day...
Bridal bouquet
Boutonnieres
Boutonniere close up

Corsage
Groom's boutonniere. The only pieces that sported a craspedia (aka, billy ball), were the bridal bouquet and the groom boutonniere. 
Bridesmaids bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment