Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jessica and Jeff

This was one of my favorite weddings of 2010! I can't say enough great things about working with Jessica. First of all, she's one of the most creative and detail oriented people I've ever met. The wedding was featured in a brilliant blog post by Bridalhood, a must read. I'll let them cover all the fantastic details for you. Jessica and Jeff's flowers were a combination of dahlias, anemonies, seed pods, mini persimmons, eucalyptus and lots and lots of baby's breath. Jessica told me her overall style and vision and some flower ideas, and from there gave me freedom to create. I drew inspiration from thier incredible venue, her gorgeous dress and all the details that Jessica shared with me along the way. She had been collecting aqua glass for centerpiece flowers and candles, so I set up shop the morning of the wedding right outside of the Octagonal barn and went to work designing the reception tables. I can't think of a better way to spend a gorgeous early fall day. The moment I saw Jessica in her dress I had goosebumps. There's something really special about her. She's so genuine and caring, and her character really shone through on her wedding day. I could tell she was happy and most importantly, about to marry the love of her life. Thank you Jessica and Jeff for trusting your flowers to me!

Through this wedding I found one of my favorite photographers of all time. Scott McNamara is a photographic genius. I really hope to work with him over and over again in the future. The best way to explain the magic of the day is to watch this...


Jessica + Jeff from Scott McNamara on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment