Monday, January 24, 2011

Etsy launch

I've been wanting for years to make fun wedding accessories. These are my first 'products' to ever launch. So far I have examples of 3 different looks of pillows and wands and a few ideas for non perishable boutonnieres. Everything is 'upcycled' from fabrics/ beads/ buttons I've picked up along the way. Right now I'm working with fabric left over from making things for my shop, fabric I bought at a flea market in Paris years ago, vintage fabric I bought in abundance at a garage sale and lots of fun vintage costume accessories and buttons. From the different materials, I've hand made all of the flowers and 'poofs.' Obviously each of these looks would suit only one in a million couples. If you see anything and would like it recreated in your fabric/colors, or would like me to design something just for you, drop me a line. I'm happy to take custom orders. Also check out my etsy site for full descriptions on each item.












No comments:

Post a Comment