Friday, January 8, 2010

Healthy indoor plants!


Anyone who has known me for a while might find it funny that I would write a blog about indoor plants. It has only been in the past few years that I can even claim to have kept one alive. I have, however, through some study and some trial and error, had some great success! I'm propagating some succulents, orchids and 'clean air' plants right now. The 'clean air' plants are the 19 mentioned in NASA's report. These plants naturally remove toxic gases like carbon monoxide, benzene and formaldehyde from your air. I posted a pic of the spider plant, which is one of my favorites! Once I started bringing spider plants into my home, I immediately realized their purification powers. I love mine! Everyone should have at least one!

No comments:

Post a Comment