Monday, October 3, 2011

Natasha and Jason

I love working with all different kinds of couples and helping bring their personality through in perhaps their most important floral collection ever. I think I could stare at this bridal bouquet all day. Natasha wanted a beautiful, romantic bridal bouquet with ivory roses and stephanotis and a touches of baby pink and an antique/ champagne hue. She was so wonderful to work with! There's nothing better than when a bride takes one look at her flowers and throws her arms around me. :) Its that connection with people that helps me 'nail' the design, and I always treasure my brides reactions to their wedding floral collection. 
The bridesmaids dresses were a gorgeous deep red, and the coordinating bouquets of ivory and red roses were a stunning touch. I really, REALLY can't wait to see pro pics of this wedding. Here are a few I shot in the shop in a quick hurry to get out the door... Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment