Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Well, it's official, the cheeseheads are the champions. Aaron Rodgers gets his championship 'belt' after all. What a great game! I have to admit that our household was a little salty that our Patriots weren't at the big dance. Those darn New York teams keep catchin' us snoozing when it really counts... Anyway, somehow I promise to bring this post back around to flowers. Maybe. ;) Okay, in honor of the Packers taking it all, I suppose I'll post some pics of pretty green flowers. Good job Packers! I was totally rooting for you in between my naps and snacks...

This bouquet sported 'Green goddess' roses, green cymbidium orchids, Bells of Ireland, green hermit mums, even a few hosta blooms and a living stock and lotus bamboo.
Nothing like a big poof of green hydrangea!

I call this boutonniere 'just how funky fresh can I get with it?'


Crisp!



No comments:

Post a Comment